Sales Representative (m/f/d) Austria and Switzerland
Saljol develops premium aids for an easier life. We were recently recognized as a growth champion by Focus Business. Joy of Life is not just our name, but the motto that guides us every day.
Are you communicative, enjoy working independently and want your hard work and skills to be rewarded appropriately? Do you love sharing your knowledge with specialist dealers from the rehabilitation industry and celebrating successes with them?
Apply now to Saljol as an impulse generator in sales for Austria and Switzerland
Saljol stands for Freude am Leben Joy of Life and is a German manufacturer of premium aids based near Munich.
We are a fast-growing company in a fast-growing market. The increasing number of older people who need our products are the driving force behind our joint success.
Your work at Saljol is meaningful and fun
- You advise our customers on site and digitally on our products and services
- You lead them to long-term success with a tried-and-tested concept: consulting, training and presence are key to this
- Digital tools make administration easier for you and you can concentrate fully on your customers
- You love "having fun in life" and convey this positive attitude in every moment
- You are a networker - including on popular social media
- You are just as at home in the digital world as you are at trade fairs and customer events
- You count precise preparation and follow-up, reliability and a high level of commitment among your strengths
You earn recognition and a salary based on your success and commitment
- High fixed salary
- Fair and transparent commission system
- High-quality company car for your own use (Mercedes van or similar)
- Top IT equipment for on the road and your home office
At Saljol, you don't work with standard aids, but with better, more comfortable and more individual solutions. You present unique products for senior citizens and people with restricted mobility. Share our mission and help people back to a self-determined life.
We are not looking for a classic salesperson - we are looking for personalities who see their field sales job as a source of inspiration and who will continue to develop with us.
Do you recognize yourself and would like to get started as a Saljolinger right away? We look forward to hearing from you!
Leopold Fuchs Tel. 0152 02366587 will be happy to tell you more about Saljol and what we have to offer. Or send a short CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a tool worth to you?
What is a rollator worth to me? It is not possible for everyone to spend several hundred euros on an aid from one day to the next. Whether a product is worth its price depends on many factors and not least on the user's own wishes and needs.