Foldable carbon walking stick
Saljol Carbon walking stick is an everyday helper you won't want to do without. It serves you as a support stick when walking is difficult for you and supports you during excursions or walks. It can be pulled apart in two places and folded to a convenient size.
Walking stick accessories
To the Saljol Carbon walking stick or other walking aids, there are of course accessories that contribute to more safety when using a cane or crutch.
Incl. VAT, Plus shipping costs
Saljol Carbon Walking Stick - helpful, handy and chic
It often doesn't take much to feel safer when walking. It doesn't have to be a rollator, a walking stick can also serve you well here. The walking stick by Saljol is made of sturdy carbon and can be folded - perfect to keep in your pocket when you don't need it anymore.
There are many reasons why a walking stick can make your life easier:
- You sometimes get dizzy and feel safer with a walking stick.
- You walk a little unevenly and the walking aid saves you from falling.
- You need to take weight off one leg due to a sports injury.
- You simply feel safer with a walking aid.
- You would like a stylish walking stick as a fashionable companion.
Unfortunately, however, the use of a walking stick also requires one hand to be "occupied". A disadvantage if you have to look for your wallet in your handbag at the ticket machine or want to hold on to the handles when boarding the bus. Fortunately, the Saljol walking stick has a safety loop for this, which holds the stick securely on your wrist. It will not simply fall out of your hand or slip to the ground.
In addition to the safety loop, you can also secure your cane with our accessory magnetic cane holder Held - and trick gravity. And it doesn't matter whether you're sitting at your favourite spot at home, at the bus stop, in a restaurant or at the supermarket checkout. You always have your walking aid at hand.
Also for the boys of the soccer club FC Aich is the magnetic stick holder hero a real asset. Because no matter whether at training or at the game - an injury to the leg can happen quickly. But with the help of the practical magnetic cane holder, it becomes much easier to use walking aids.
How do you secure your walking stick with the Held magnetic stick holder?
- Held magnetic cane holder is a clamp made of anti-slip TPE plastic, with five strong neodymium magnets.
- The Held clamp is simply placed on the walker, crutch or cane without scratching it. Already holds your walker upright, as long as it is on the ground and leaning against a ferrous surface.
On door jambs, radiators, bus stops, supermarket checkouts, on public transportation and on park benches. But also on the sides of our club riser chairs, the metal plates from the "Held set for the home" and on the thaler from our set "Held with thaler".
- The magnets are strong, but not so strong as to pose a danger or disrupt a pacemaker.
- The Held magnetic stick holder does not wear and does not stick. Elegant and stylish it adheres closely to the stick
- In the normal version, it is inconspicuous black.
- To make it easier to recognize in everyday life, you can also get the Held cuff in neon yellow and neon orange.
- It fits all common sticks and crutches with diameters from 18 - 22 mm. With the delivery you will receive an adapter rubber.
Safety instructions: Magnets can damage, among other things, televisions and laptops, computer hard drives as well as credit and debit cards, data carriers and mechanical watches, hearing aids and speakers. Therefore, keep these objects away from magnets.