Do something meaningful - join our team!
Become a Saljolinger and rock the aid industry together with us!
We are looking for new team players
- Internal Sales Representative (m/f/d)
- (Junior) E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
- Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
- Field Service East (m/f/d)
- Staff member for the e-commerce department (m/f/d)
- or simply apply on your own initiative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply now at email@example.com.
Are you a future Saljolinger?
Saljolinger are burning to bring fun (back) to customers' lives! Working at Saljol means being able to help people who depend on assistive devices.
Saljolinger love challenges! Just like our products are getting better and better, we are also constantly developing and rethinking things as a team.
Saljolinger take responsibility! At Saljol, independent work and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
What does Saljol offer you?
- We work flexibly - in the office, in the home office and with flextime.
- You can fully contribute your talents and strengths - even across departments!
- You can develop yourself further with us - external training and "getting a taste" of other areas of work at Saljol are supported.
The Saljol Team
We at Saljol want to revolutionize the rehab industry with new approaches. We are a small company from Maisach near Munich. Our vision is to make people happy with aids that offer quality, functionality, comfort and elegant design in one.
What does Saljol stand for?
For a company founded in 2016 to put a smile on the faces of people who need a little support for a happy, self-determined life.
For products that not only solve problems, but unobtrusively do their job while looking chic.